With March Madness beginning this week, we thought we’d have a little fun on our Facebook page. In the next few weeks, our Pure Michigan Facebook fans will choose their favorite Pure Michigan activity. Here’s how it will work:
The tournament will have 16 activities divided into four different categories. Each day, we’ll post a Facebook question or two with a different matchup. Once the matchup is posted, our fans will have 24 hours to vote on the winner. To vote, just click on the event that is your favorite and the activity with the most votes will move onto the next round.
Here are the first round matchups:
Food and Drink:
- Eating at Zehnder’s or Bavarian Inn vs. Going to the Dexter Cider Mill
- Drinking a Michigan beer at Founders Brewery vs. Going to Chateau Grand Winery
- Watching a beautiful sunset in Grand Haven on Lake Michigan vs. Seeing the Fall colors in Munising in the Upper Peninsula
- Taking a scenic drive along Oscada on the Sunrise Coast vs. Watching waves crash on the beach in Ludington
- Downhill skiing at Boyne Mountain vs. Fishing in Lake Huron
- Taking a bike ride on Mackinac Island vs. Visiting Sleeping Bear Dunes Lakeshore
Around Town and Beyond:
- Touring the Henry Ford vs. Camping at Tahquamenon State Park
- Playing a Round of Golf at Arcadia Bluffs vs. Visiting ArtPrize in Grand Rapids
We’ll keep you posted on what activities have advanced and we’ll announce the winning activity right here on the blog on March 30th. Don’t miss out your chance to get involved in the Pure Michigan version of March Madness!