Just in time for Thanksgiving, here’s a great stuffing recipe from historic Cherry Creek Winery’s own Chef Marian. For more info on recipes and wine pairings, check out Cherry Creek Winery’s website.
We’d love to hear your favorite recipes – to learn how to submit your own recipe to us, check out our Pure Michigan Recipes post.
Will stuff 18 Chicken breasts or one Turkey breast
- 3 cups of multigrain breadcrumbs (not large or fine chunks)
- 1 cup dried cranberries that have been soaked in one cup of Cherry Creek Cellars Cranberry Passion for several hours
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped & sauteed until soft
- 2 8 ozs packages Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 tsp thyme
- ½ cup finely chopped almonds
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
1) Drain cranberries, reserving the liquid. Coarsely chop the cranberries.
2) Mix chopped cranberries with the Neufchatel, cranberries, onion, pepper, & thyme. Mix in the breadcrumbs.
3) Sprinkle the reserved Cranberry Passion over the bread mix, folding to blend.
4) Stuff poultry & bake according to directions. Chicken breasts can be wrapped in two sheets of phyllo that have been lightly brushed with olive oil, bake at 375° for 30 minutes.