Starting March 31, and running through April 2, we will be giving away tickets to the NCAA Frozen Four Hockey Tournament, taking place April 8-10, 2010. This will be a historic event for the city of Detroit, held for the first time in a dome–Ford Field, home of the Detroit Lions.
Winning is simple – just be the first to correctly answer the trivia question by leaving a comment below and you will receive two tickets to all three games. To be the first to know when the next question is posted, become a fan of Pure Michigan on Facebook and Twitter, and Michigan Economic Development Corporation on Facebook and Twitter.
Tickets are good for:
- Admission to the Thursday, April 8th Semifinal games
- Game #1 at 5:00 p.m.
- Game #2 at 8:30 p.m.
- Admission to the Saturday, April 10th National Championship game @ 7:00 p.m.
Ok – here’s your question:
In 1870, Detroit telephone customers became the first in the nation to have what type of reference information assigned to them?
There are just a few rules:
- Each person may only win once.
- You must supply your correct email address when registering to leave a comment – we won’t share it, but we need it to be able to contact you if you win. If your email address is invalid, or we don’t get a response to the email we send you within 24 hours, we will move on to the next winner.
- Answers must be submitted as a comment on the post with the question. Answers submitted on Facebook or Twitter, or via email, will not be counted.
- Employees, contractors, agents and family members of employees, contractors and agents of the MEDC are not eligible to win. The winning answer(s) will be determined solely by MEDC. All decisions of MEDC are final.
- View full Terms and Conditions