UPDATE: This Google+ Hangout has ended. Thanks to everyone who tuned in live and sent in questions! View highlights from the Hangout below, or see a full replay on the Pure Michigan YouTube page. For more on Michigan’s brewing industry, visit michigan.org.
Mark your calendars! This Thursday, September 27 at 11:00 a.m. ET, we’ll be chatting live with experts in Michigan’s craft beer industry from around the state.
With some 100 active Michigan breweries, there’s plenty to talk about when it comes to Michigan craft beers. From upcoming festivals to thriving local brews, we’ll be covering it all in this 30 minute live Hangout.
To submit questions for the chat, leave them in the comments section below, on our Google+ or Facebook pages, or by using the hashtag #PureMichigan on Twitter. Then, tune in on Monday on Google+, our YouTube page or right here on the blog! You’re also welcome to submit questions on these channels as the chat is happening.
Participants will include:
- Amy Sherman, Host of the Great American Brew Trail
- Eric Briggeman, President of the Michigan Brewers Guild and Brewer at Rochester Mills Beer Co.
- Fred Bueltmann, Beervangelist at New Holland Brewing
- Chas Thompson, Brewer at Schmohz Brewing
- Brian Tennis, Michigan Hop Alliance
- Dianna Stampfler, Michigan Brewers Guild and Promote Michigan
- Shannon Kuchera, Michigan Brewers Guild
We’re looking forward to chatting live with these experts before their businesses open for the day! If you aren’t able to join us live at 11:00 a.m., we’ll be posting a full replay of the chat right here on the blog later this week.
Start sending in your questions today!