Rich in history, Fort Gratiot was originally home to historic Fort Gratiot, named after General Charles Gratiot who established a military fort in the early 1800’s.  It is also the original home of the Fort Gratiot Lighthouse, the first and oldest light house in the State of Michigan. From its beginnings as a military fort nearly two centuries ago, the Charter Township of Fort Gratiot has grown into a thriving community of over 11,000.

{{pageTitle}}

No results in this area. Try moving the map or selecting a different category filter to find more results.
{{item.properties.renderedContent}}
← Back to Map
Show List
Showing results {{range.limit * range.page + 1}} - {{range.limit * range.page + geojson.data.features.length}}