There are many ways to contact Travel Michigan to get answers to your questions:
1. We may already have the answerDoing a school project on the State of Michigan? Looking for camping information? Check out Frequently Asked Questions.
2. Speak with a live personSpeak to a friendly, knowledgeable Michigan Travel Counselor at toll-free (888) 784-7328, Monday - Friday 9:00 am-5:00 pm (EST). They can provide detailed information on accommodations, attractions, events and more. For industry questions, click here for a list of staff.
3. Get information while you travelIf you are coming to Michigan, or live in-state, you can visit one of 14 Welcome Centers and speak to a Travel Counselor in person. All of the Michigan Welcome Centers have knowledgeable staff plus a wide selection of brochures and publications.
4. Submitting PhotosIf you would like to share your photo(s), please download to the Pure Michigan facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/PureMichigan.
5. Send Pure Michigan Travel an e-mailPrefer to use the information superhighway before you hit the Interstate? Select from one of the four subjects below to get the email form that best meets your needs.
Request publications. If you're looking to order the Michigan Travel Ideas publication and a state highway map, click here.
Web & TechIs Travel Michigan's website malfunctioning? Questions on how to use website and where items are located at. Click here.
Comments on Travel Michigan's Web site and AdsLove our site or ads? Hate our site or ads? If you want to let us know how you like or dislike the site or ads, click here.
Other Pure Michigan Travel questionsIf your question doesn't fit into one of the above categories, click here.
Information on spring/summer activitiesMore
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.View a past example
Get the Official
© 2013 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328