From: Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
11/5/2016 - 11/6/2016
15801 Michigan Ave. (U.S. 12 at Greenfield Road)
Easy Access from M-39 and I-94
Dearborn, MI 48126
Catch some patriotic fun at one the country's top all-American made glass shows, with 25 vintage glass dealers from across the nation.
* Only US-made glass dating before 1970
* Dinnerware, barware, art glass, kitchen glass and more
* Club display featuring red, white and blue glass; cast a ballot to vote for your favorite!
* Drawing and door prizes
* Near hotels, restaurants, antique shops, museums and more
* 4-Miles from The Henry Ford
* 15-minutes to Detroit attractions
* 20-minutes from Canadian border
* 3-Miles from Dearborn's train/transit center
* Great for decorators, collectors and antique enthusiasts
Sat. 10 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sun. 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
$5 donation at the door. Free parking. Food truck 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Strollers not permitted for safety reasons.