Rev Up for Fun on the Trails
Soar through a Michigan winter on a powerful and exhilarating machine as you crisscross the snowmobile trails of Michigan. Get ready for electrifying fun on the trails and make plans to share the experience of a Michigan snowmobiling vacation with your family and friends.
With Michigan's vast 6,500 mile network of groomed trails, you can wind from town to town through frosty meadows remote wooded lands and state and national forests. Michigan offers one of the most extensive systems of interconnected snowmobile trails in the nation.
So, put on your helmet, rev it up and hold on tight and enjoy your Pure Michigan snowmobiling adventure. Snowmobile trails are open from December 1, 2013 through March 31, 2014.
Contact the Michigan Snowmobile Association for details on the following 2014 Michigan Snowmobile Events:
- DNR Trails Summit, Grand Traverse Resort - January 21
- International Snowmobile Safety Week - January 18-26
- I-500 Snowmobile Race, Sault Ste Marie - February 1-2
- The 6th Annual Take a Friend Snowmobiling Week - February 8-17
- MSA Annual Ride In, Kewadin Casino, Sault Ste Marie - February 14-16
- MSA Groomer Work Shop, Kewadin Casino, Sault Ste Marie - February 28-1
- MSA Groomer Work Shop Continues, Kewadin Casino, Sault Ste Marie -March 1
- Clean Snowmobile Challenge, Keweenaw Research Center, Houghton - March 3-8
- Veterans Snowmobile Ride, Seney - March 8
For more on the sport of snowmobiling in Michigan, visit the following resources: