Originally known as Port Elizabeth, Caseville is located at the mouth of the Pigeon River on Saginaw Bay. It was settled in 1836 by Reuben Dodge, with lumbering as its early industry along with ship building and salt manufacturing. Home of Saginaw Bay's most beautiful sunsets, miles of sandy beaches, and unlimited recreational opportunities in its abundant woods and waters.
6632 Main Street
PO Box 122
Caseville, MI 48725
Toll Free: (800) 606-1347
Phone: (989) 856-3818
Fax: (989) 856-2596
An interview with The Voice of Pure Michigan, Tim Allen.
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter. View the Current Issue
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328