Clinton Township Historical Village Museum

Clinton Township Historical Village Museum

The Clinton Township Historical Village Museum includes the 1880's Moravian Hall, with artifacts and information on the history of Clinton Township (such as locks from the nearby Clinton-Kalamazoo Canal), and the 1850's Williams Log Cabin, newly-refurbished as a living history museum. The Village is located at the southeast corner of Romeo Plank and Canal Roads in Clinton Township, and is open during select events throughout the year and by appointment.

Greater Clinton Township Historical Society

Contact Information

Address

40700 Romeo Plank Road

Clinton Township, MI 48038

Driving Directions

Reservations: (586) 286-9173

Email:

Location of Clinton Township Historical Village Museum

Map of Michigan