Drury Inn & Suites Grand Rapids, located just 10 miles from downtown Grand Rapids, near Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, Gerald R. Ford International Airport, Gerald R. Ford Museum, John Ball Zoo and more.
Grand Rapids hotel guests enjoy multiple amenities for free. Every Guestroom includes the following:
• Free Hot Breakfast
• Free 5:30 Kickback®—Hot Food & Cold Beverages
• Free Wireless Internet Throughout the Hotel
• Free 60 Minutes of Long-Distance Phone Calls
• Drury Gold Key Club® Loyalty program
• 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
• Indoor/Outdoor Pool & Whirlpool
• 24-Hour Business Center
• 24-Hour Fitness Center
• Free Soda & Fresh Popcorn ( 3-10pm daily )
• Microwave & Refrigerator in Every Room
• Guest Laundry
• Guest Pantry
• Two-Room Suites
• 2,900 Sq Ft of Flexible Meeting Room Space.
The Extras Aren’t Extra!®
Drury Hotels Company is a family owned and operated hotel system with over 130 hotels in 21 states, and continues to grow. At Drury Hotels, our focus is on our guests. You’ll enjoy Drury’s hassle-free, award-winning service plus our additional free extras that make any reason for travel a breeze!
5175 28th Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49512
Reservations: (800) 378-9466
Phone: (616) 942-8511
Fax: (616) 956-6759
Date: 09/20/16 - 02/28/17
With over 150 breweries and brewpubs across the state, Michigan has the perfect pour for those looking to expand their horizons and savor every sip.
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter. View the Current Issue
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328