The Lodge On Suttons Bay is a currently-being-converted handsome and comfortable executive home directly on its own 146’ private sandy beach on Suttons Bay. We are located a short 2 block walk from downtown Suttons Bay Village. In the summer of 2016, we offer 9 bedrooms under one roof, perfect for large families or groups – please see specific details below.
We are just getting started! This is a brand-new vacation rental. Please be aware that furnishings, kitchen, fixtures and finishes shown in the photos are being updated as you read our post, and much will be new for the summer of 2016. We will be continuously updating photos – please watch our website for exciting news!!
Special amenities include:
• 146’ sugar sand private beach two dozen steps outside the back door
• 5-7 person hot-tub “on the beach”;
• Gourmet kitchen with brand-new granite, stainless Kitchen-Aide appliances
• “Over-the-top” fantastic log-cabin living room with new 60” flat screen LED TV
• Upstairs TV and recreation areas for kids of all ages
• Office area for those who must mix work & play-internet, antique oak roll-top desk
• 9 bedrooms, sleeping 23 persons total (one sleeper included);
• Tons of space with privacy for all.
We also will have a dock and hoist for jet-skis (prior written arrangements with property manager must be made in advance.)
93 S Shore Dr
Suttons Bay, MI 49682, MI
Reservations: (231) 994-3145
Phone: (231) 994-3225
With over 150 breweries and brewpubs across the state, Michigan has the perfect pour for those looking to expand their horizons and savor every sip.
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter. View the Current Issue
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328