Marshall Town Hall

Marshall Town Hall

Southwest of the Fountain Circle, a stone barn built in 1857. Operated as a livery stable and station for a stagecoach company. It was alter rebuilt and restored and became Marshall's Town Hall.

Battle Creek information

Contact Information


323 W. Michigan Ave

Marshall, MI 49068

Driving Directions

Phone: (269) 781-5183

Location of Marshall Town Hall

Map of Michigan