Park West Gallery®, founded in 1969, is located on a beautiful 3½-acre site, including a natural pond in the rear with a surrounding walkway and sculpture garden. The 63,000 square foot building of classical Greco-Roman design is in the style of many museums built in North America in the 20th century. Exterior galleries of twenty-three works of art are featured in display windows. In front of the windows is a granite walkway protected by a covered portico supported by stone columns. Inside the 63,000 square foot facility are 23 spacious exhibition galleries accented with antique furniture and fine oriental carpets on limestone floors. Each of the galleries is devoted to a particular artist or type of art. Every month a new exhibition and sale is mounted and a completely new collection of more than 1000 works fills the galleries.