The Richmond Center houses large art galleries, an outdoor sculpture garden, computer labs, and classrooms. It is located in the southern side of the Main Campus, and is connected through pedestrian bridges to the miller parking structure, Kohrman Hall, and the Dalton Center. The building contains 44,000 square feet over three floors. The first floor houses four galleries (Albertine Monroe-Brown Gallerly, Rose Netzorg and James Wilfrid Kerr Gallery, Eleanor R and Robert A DeVries Student Art Gallelry, and the Atrium Gallery).
From Stadium Dr. turn North on Howard St. and take an immediate right on S. Vande Giessen, then turn left on Western Ave. and right into parking structure.
1903 W Michigan Avenue
Western Michigan University Gwen Frostic School of Art
Kalamazoo, MI 49008
Phone: (269) 387-2436
Pack the car for summer funMore
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter. View the Current Issue
Get the Official
© 2015 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328