St. Helena Island Lighthouse

St. Helena Island Lighthouse

This lighthouse was built in 1873 and it was automated in 1923. In 1986 the Great Lakes Lighthouse Keepers Association along with local Boy Scout troops started preservation. This lighthouse is a constant reminder of the many small vessels that took refuge in the natural harbor on the north side of St. Helena Island.

St. Helena Island Lighthouse Web Site

Contact Information

Address

St. Helena Island

Saint Ignace, MI 49781

Driving Directions

Phone: (231) 436-5580

Location of St. Helena Island Lighthouse

Map of Michigan