We are centrally located on the Leelanau Peninsula between Traverse City and Leland. Swede Escape is the perfect place to stay in Suttons Bay on the water's edge with sandy and scenic west bay beachfront. Located in the village it is an easy walk to all that Suttons Bay has to offer, including shops, restaurants and the theater as well as the public beach park and marina if you are feeling social.
We offer an awesome waterfront getaway right in the middle of all of the Leelanau Peninsula activities. There is always something to do all year round in the Village of Suttons Bay and surrounding area:
• Shop many unique stores and local art galleries.
• Choose from one of many fine dining restaurants located in the village
• Hike the trails of Sleeping Bear National Lakeshore Park
• Fish Suttons Bay or one of the many nearby lakes
• Visit any of fourteen Leelanau County wineries and vineyards
• Swim, Ski, Boat, Splash, Laugh, Have Fun!
• Try your luck at Leelanau Sands Casino (only 4 miles north!)
Other Leelanau County attractions to see nearby:
• Leland (Visit Historic Fishtown)
• The Manitou Islands
• Grand Traverse Lighthouse
• Cherry Festival
• Traverse City Film Festival
• Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes and National Lakeshore Park
• Interlochan Center for the Arts
75 S Shore Dr
Suttons Bay, MI 49682
Reservations: (231) 994-3225
Phone: (231) 994-3225
Check out this weeks peak color reportMore
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328