Originally opened in 1927 as the Detroit Leland Hotel. This historic building takes pride in the grandeur of its Lobby. The original Italian renaissance look has been completely restored. Along with our Grand Lobby we have a Grand Ballroom with all the Old World Charm of yesteryear. A fun eclectic 50's style diner, Convenience store, Night Clubs and a Lobby Bar. Our newly renovated rooms and suites cater to the overnight or extended stay guest.