W.K. Kellogg Manor House Web Site
Built by cereal magnate W.K. Kellogg in 1925-26, the Kellogg Manor House is a classic example of Tudor Revival architecture with leaded glass bay windows, oak coffered ceilings and features beautiful Rookwood tile fireplaces and bathrooms. The Manor House sits 110 feet above Gull Lake with spectacular lake views. The 32 acre estate also includes a carriage house, green house with potting shed, a caretakers cottage, boathouse, an authentic Dutch windmill and several beautiful gardens. The entire estate was given to Michigan State University in 1951 and is now a part of the Kellogg Biological Station. The Manor House was recently restored to it's original grandeur and is open to the public for tours. The Manor House is near the Kellogg Bird Sanctuary, the Kellogg Forest and the Gilmore Car Museum. Please check our web site for current hours and rates or call for additional information. Group tours available.
3700 E. Gull Lake Drive
Hickory Corners, MI 49060
Reservations: (269) 671-2400
Phone: (269) 671-2416
Fax: (269) 671-2357
Information on warm weather activitieMore
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.
Get the Official
© 2014 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328