Heidis Corn Maze is 10 acres in size and contains two mazes for different challenge levels. The theme for 2021 is Amazed by Weather.
The Junior Maze is a smiling sun and is designed for children to complete in 15-20 minutes. The Large Maze features a rainbow, rain cloud, lightning bolts, snowflakes, and a twisting tornado. It takes 45 minutes to walk thru and up to 1.5 hours to complete the accompanying (optional) game.
Corn Maze entrance is 10 am to 5 pm daily, with entrance extended to 9 pm on Friday & Saturday evenings in October. Tickets should be purchased online
Other Fall Activities at Heidis:
- Hayrides: Fridays (4-8pm) and Saturdays (10am-8pm) in October tickets can be booked online
- Barrel Train: Mon-Fri (noon-6pm) and Sat (10am-6pm) in October tickets available on site
- U-Pick Pumpkin Patch (opening September 24)
- Be sure to top off your visit with fresh donuts and cider!
- The Bounce Zone and Corn Box will not be available this year.