Come enjoy a variety of artists on the Saginaw Bay Visitors Centers Outdoor Stage Saturday evenings.
- June 17 - Dan Hall "Songs of Shipwreck and Gale"
- June 24 - To be announced
- July 1 - To be announced
- July 8 - Mike Deren "Daylight in the Swamp"
- July 15 - John Latini
- July 22 - The String Band "Songs of Michigan Heritage"
- July 29 - Chris Viallillo "Abraham Lincoln in Song"
- Aug. 5 - Lee Murdock "Windjammers to Tin Stackers"
- Aug. 12 - Geno Picor and Mindy Wahaley "The Voyageur"
- Aug. 19 - Monday's Supper "Shamrock Shores of Michigan"
- Aug. 26 - To be announced
- Sept. 2 - Gordon Lightfoot Tribute
This special line up of concerts is brought to with the help of the following sponsors: Friends of Bay City State Recreation Area, Michigan Council for the Arts and Cultural Affairs, Saginaw Arts and Enrichment Commission.
For more information please call the Saginaw Bay Visitor Center.
Please Note: The Michigan Department of Natural Resources makes every effort to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web calendar. However, dates occasionally change and events may be canceled for any reason. Please call the unit hosting the event to confirm dates and times prior to your arrival.
A Recreation Passport is required for entry into all Michigan state parks and recreation areas. Check "YES" when you renew your license plate at the Secretary of State.
For camping reservations, visit www.midnrreservations.com or call 1-800-447-2757.
Subscribe to Inside Michigan's Great Outdoors newsletter