Heritage House

Heritage House

Heritage Homestead Farm was built by John G. Garber who moved here from Midland, Michigan in the 1830's. The house was expanded in 1880 as the family grew to nine children. The farm originally included 67 acres which now houses Garber High School and a grade school. Heritage House is currently owned by the Essexville-Hampton Board of education and is available for tours.

Contact Information


305 Pine Street

Essexville, MI 48732

Driving Directions

Phone: (989) 893-6186

Location of Heritage House

Map of Michigan