Located in Emmet County, this light, built in 1910, is about 20 miles west of the Mackinac Bridge. It has a concrete base and is topped by a low fence border. Two cranes stand near the base of the light, and a narrow band of windows peer out from just above the square, red base of the tower. Only visible from a boat.
Northwest of Waugoshance Island
20 miles west of Mackinac Bridge
Waugoshance Point, MI 49701
Toll Free: (800) 338-6660
Information on color tours, color map and more fall activitiesMore
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.
Get the Official
© 2014 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328