Cement City is located in the northwest corner of Lenawee County.  In 1901, investor William Cowhan built a cement company here, and had the town renamed Cement City.  Today, the cement plant is gone, but its ruins can be seen southwest of town on the shores of Goose Lake, a scenic area which is the beginning of "Irish Hills."

{{pageTitle}}

No results in this area. Try moving the map or selecting a different category filter to find more results.
{{item.properties.renderedContent}}
← Back to Map
Show List
Showing results {{range.limit * range.page + 1}} - {{range.limit * range.page + geojson.data.features.length}}