Blacksmith shop active in the early 1900's. In addition to shoeing horses, blacksmiths could repair and make almost anything made of metal. Buggies, sleighs and wagon wheels were built in this shop. Many of the tools of the blacksmith trade, including the forge, were left undisturbed in the building when the business was closed. During July and August the Lighthouse is open 10:00am to 5:00pm, Mon-Sat, and 12 noon to 5pm on Sunday. The complete hours are listed on our web site. To find the Lighthouse follow M26 from Eagle River to Eagle Harbor. At the water in Eagle Harbor, M26 takes a 90 degree turn to the right. Don't make the turn -- just go straight ahead and follow the signs to the Lighthouse.