Authentic net shed built in 1906 houses memorabilia from the days when St. James harbor was teeming with commercial activity. The museum tells the story of busy days in the harbor. Also includes the Protar home which housed the doctor from 1893 until his death in 1925. He lived by the land and never accepted money for helping his neighbors illnesses. He is laid to rest on the west side of his home.