Lansing Shoal Lighthouse

Lansing Shoal Lighthouse

Located in Mackinac County about 9 miles north of Beaver Island, this light was built in 1928. In 1985 it was converted to Solar Power, it's third order fresnel lens were removed and put on display in the Michigan Historical Museum in Lansing.

Lansing Shoal

Contact Information



Gulliver, MI 49840

Driving Directions

Phone: (906) 341-5010

Location of Lansing Shoal Lighthouse

Map of Michigan