Located off 4-Mile Block Road, Cedarville, this historic, lakefront course is open to the public and has boat docking available. Les Cheneaux Golf Club began operation in May 1898 and is the oldest continuously played links course in Michigan. Early members of the Les Cheneaux Club (est. 1888) developed and chartered the course. Sand, water, forest and rock are natural hazards, so the course is traditional in essential features. Play is to and from the water, and the land naturally forms the design of the holes.