An 1853 Greek Revival house. The upper level features mid Victorian furnishings, and the main floor has one room that resembles an 1830's cabin and other changing displays. There is also genealogy information of area residents, the Milford Times on microfilm, starting at 1871, and Oak Grove Cemetery records. The museum may be visited May through November on Wednesdays and Saturdays from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
124 East Commerce Street
Milford, MI 48381
Phone: (248) 685-7308
Information on activities to do in winter.More
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.
Get the Official
© 2014 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328