18 hole course located 1/4 mile west of Diamond Lake. Course was built by Jack Lowitz in 1929, designed by C.D. Wagstaff. Walt & Eleanor Barko purchased the course in 1954. A new 9 holes was opened in 1991. It is now owned by Wayne & Jane Barko.
610 Park Shore Drive
Cassopolis, MI 49031
Phone: (269) 445-2834
Fax: (269) 445-2834
With over 150 breweries and brewpubs across the state, Michigan has the perfect pour for those looking to expand their horizons and savor every sip.
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter. View the Current Issue
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328