Established in 1855 and the tower was constructed in 1855, this light is made of brick / stone and has a white with black lantern. It was deactivated in 1879. Self guided tours and the tower is open daily during the summer months. Call (906) 487-7153 for hours.
Isle Royale National Park
Isle Royale, MI 49921
Phone: (906) 482-0984
An interview with The Voice of Pure Michigan, Tim Allen.
Join 500,000 other
people who receive the free Pure Michigan e-newsletter.
Get the Official
© 2016 Michigan Economic Development Corporation
300 N. Washington Sq., Lansing, MI 48913
(888) 78-GREAT | (888) 784-7328