Sharon Mills Park

This park, the first county-owned park in Southwest Washtenaw County, was restored by Henry Ford in the 1930s. The Mill, most recently used as a winery, was constructed in 1835 and is listed on both the state and national Register of Historic Spaces. The County is currently developing the 6.3 acre site, located on the River Raisin, and will include a museum with interpretive programs, fishing and picnic areas and canoeing.

Sharon Mills Park Web Site

Contact Information


5701 Sharon Hollow Road

Manchester, MI 48158

Driving Directions

Phone: (734) 971-6337

Location of Sharon Mills Park

Map of Michigan