Village of Schoolcraft

Village of Schoolcraft

The village of Schoolcraft was originally platted in 1831, later incorporated in the 1860's. Haled as the "El Dorado" of the old northwest territory. Schoolcraft continues to grow and thrive on Michigan's prairie in southwest Michigan. Located on US-131, Schoolcraft serves as southwestern Michigan's gateway to the south, midwest & west.

Village of Schoolcraft Web Site

Contact Information

Address

442 N Grand St

PO Box 8

Schoolcraft, MI 49087

Driving Directions

Phone: (269) 679-4304

Fax: (269) 679-4761

Email:

Social

Location of Village of Schoolcraft

Map of Michigan