Whiskey Point Light

Whiskey Point Light

Beaver Island Harbor Light or St. James Harbor Light was built in 1856 and 1870 but all that remains of the Beaver Island Harbor Light is a 41 foot tall tower on the narrow peninsula that juts out into St. James Harbor near the edge of town. Replaced with the new tower that is automated is a white cylindrical and is capped by a black cast iron parapet.

Beaver Island

Contact Information


Harbor on northern end

Beaver Island, MI 49782

Driving Directions

Phone: (231) 448-2505


Location of Whiskey Point Light

Map of Michigan