Ontonagon West Pierhead Light, Upper Peninsula
Frequently Asked Questions


General Visitors Questions 

Where can I get a state highway map?
Order one on the MDOT site or visit one of the 14 Welcome Centers in person.

Where can I get road construction reports?
Visit the MiDrive website.

Does Michigan have Welcome Centers? Where are they located? 
Michigan has 14 Welcome Centers around the state.

I'm doing a school report on Michigan. Where can I get information?
If you're in elementary or middle school, we recommend checking out the great Kids Pages site hosted by the State of Michigan. You can also contact Amanda Munson via email [email protected] to receive a student packet.


[Back to the top]