Fenton Village Playhouse
14197 Torrey Road, Fenton, MI 48430
Community Theatre began in Fenton in 1939, when a group of aspiring actors organized what they called the Mimes Club. They performed numerous programs and plays for more than a decade. The group dissolved in 1950, but was revived in its present form in 1972 as the Fenton Village Players.
|Season(s) of Operation||