Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park
Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park is part of the Great Lake-to-Lake Trail that stretches from South Haven to Port Huron. The trail starts at Hall Road in Livingston County and extends to Hawkins Road in Henrietta Township in Jackson County.
The paved section of trail lies between Hall Road in Hamburg Township to M-36 just west of Pinckney and is the best pick for a bicycle trip. The remaining trail surface consists of compacted limestone and crushed slag
The 22-mile trail is popular with walkers, hikers, bicyclists, horseback riders and cross-country skiers. The trail connects directly to the Pinckney Recreation Area equestrian trails and provides an additional 13 miles of riding (see the trails equestrian map for helpful information specific to equestrians). Motorized vehicles and hunting are prohibited.
1. Stockbridge Trailhead (M-52 and S. Center St, Stockbridge, MI 49285)
2. Gregory Trailhead (188 Main St, Gregory, MI 48137)
3. Pinckney Trailhead (499 Pearl St, Pinckney, MI 48169)
4. Pettysville Trailhead (Pettysville Road and M-36, Hamburg, MI 48139)
5. Hamburg Trailhead (10699 Hamburg Road, Hamburg, MI 48139)
Before visiting a state park, boating site or trail, it’s always a good idea to check the latest closures due to weather-related events, planned improvement projects and repairs. Visit Michigan.gov/DNRClosures.
|Season(s) of Operation||