Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park
Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park is a 34-mile-long linear trail that stretches between Ingham and Livingston counties and passes through woods, pastures, picturesque wetlands and by the beautiful Huron River. This multiple-use trail suitable for biking, walking, running and equestrian use.
1. Stockbridge Trailhead (M-52 and S. Center St, Stockbridge, MI 49285)
2. Gregory Trailhead (188 Main St, Gregory, MI 48137)
3. Pinckney Trailhead (499 Pearl St, Pinckney, MI 48169)
4. Pettysville Trailhead (Pettysville Road and M-36, Hamburg, MI 48139)
5. Hamburg Trailhead (10699 Hamburg Road, Hamburg, MI 48139)
The management unit is Pinckney Recreation Area.
|Season(s) of Operation||