Saginaw River Lighthouse
The range light system, which is used by all mariners and maintained nationwide by the U.S. Coast Guard, was invented in 1860 by the 15-year-old son of the keeper of Bay County's Saginaw River Lighthouse. The lighthouse is now located on private property and undergoing extensive renovation. It is not accessible, but may be viewed from the water.
|Season(s) of Operation||