The Wilson Barn, a premier dairy industry leader in its era, was built in southeast Livonia, Michigan, in 1919 (on its original 1888 foundation). Cows, dairy processing and dairy products were the Wilson family’s daily mission in serving yesteryears’ families! Today the Wilson Barn is a national historic site to be treasured! Today, the Wilson’s Barn’s stewards are The Friends’ of the Barn’s members whose mission is to provide its public with multi-cultural experiences throughout the year. It is situated on the grounds of a City of Livonia Park. WELCOME! Come and enjoy our year round, seasonal schedule of family enriched programming.
|Season(s) of Operation||