Celibeth House B & B
Celibeth House was built in 1895 by William Mueller as his private residence. Mr. Mueller was a “lumber baron” who founded the village of Blaney. Blaney was touted as the first “modern lumber town” in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
Over the years, the house has served as a private residence, tavern and since 1987 has been operated as the Ceilibeth House Bed and Breakfast.
Twenty room home situated on 80 acres overlooking a small lake. Seven bedrooms with private baths. We serve a full breakfast every morning and throughout the day our guests may enjoy a dessert with coffee, tea or lemonade. Centrally located within hours of most scenic attractions in the U.P.
|Season(s) of Operation