This site consist of a pair of 1908 lighthouses that are still in use today and was given to us by the U.S. Coast Guard. The front range light is a tower that is blinded to provide the range beam. The tower is a white-steelplated conical tower and stands about 50 feet tall. The rear range light is located farther inland and stands upon a small hill. This tower is 30 feet tall. By lining up the two lamps, mariners may navigate within the channel.