Tin Shop Theatre
The Tin Shop was built as a furniture factory in 1865 by a Buchanan merchant. It later became a lumber business and even a hospital during the 1918 flu epidemic. The Fine Arts Council renovated the building and it became a theatre in 1984. Seating is limited - reserve early. Shows start in May.
|Season(s) of Operation||