Pure Michigan Social Media
Connect on Social Media
Connect on Social Media
Whether you are planning a getaway to Michigan, reminiscing about a recent visit, or currently live in the Great Lakes State, follow Pure Michigan on social media. You can find trip ideas, videos to share, awe-inspiring photos, and all things Pure Michigan on every major social media channel. Find Pure Michigan on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Don’t forget to use our hashtags! Pure Michigan promotes many aspects of the Mitten state throughout the year. Find out which hashtag suits your visit, and use it on all of your social media posts during your adventure.
- #PureMichigan: Pretty straight forward! Follow this hashtag for all things Pure Michigan. Add photos, tweets, and stories of your Michigan adventure anytime of the year using #PureMichigan.
- #PureMichiganLakeEffect: Follow this hashtag particularly in the warmer seasons of Spring and Summer. Here, you will find inspiration for a Great Lakes getaway. Gather ideas for not only fun on the Great Lakes, but the many inland lakes in Michigan. Don’t forget to share your picturesque photos, and lake effect stories using #PureMichiganLakeEffect.
- #MIGolf: With more public golf courses than any state in the nation, Michigan boasts endless greens to explore. Share your golf getaways and perfect drives using #MIGolf and gather ideas and inspiration for your next round of games on the grass by checking out the hashtag.
- #PureMichiganTrails: Tucked among the natural beauty of Michigan is a vast network of trails covering all corners of the state. Discover new routes and share your experiences as you traverse diverse terrains at #PureMichiganScenicTrails
- #PureMichiganScenicRoute: Every Michigan native is familiar with “the scenic route”, especially in the fall. The amazing colors of red, orange, yellow, and brown blaze through the state - making every drive something unique and special. Find out where the best scenic routes are by checking out #PureMichiganScenicRoute.
- #PureMichiganSnowDay: Typically snow days happen between the end of November and early March. However, Michigan is full of surprises, so we never know when the snow may come! Explore the winter wonderland that is Michigan nearly half the year by checking out #PureMichiganSnowDay.
Ultimately, remember to tag us and use our hashtag. We would love to hear from you!