Grand Haven South Pier & Lighthouses
Established in 1839, two lights on the south pier, both painted red, are connected by a lighted catwalk that also connects them to the shore and the Boardwalk. The inner light is cylindrical and the square outer light stands on a huge concrete foundation. People often enjoy a stroll along the boardwalk that boarders the Grand River channel and the pier, making the Grand Haven lighthouse one of the most photographed lighthouses in the Midwest.
|Season(s) of Operation||