The open-air European market, hosted by the Holland Friends of Art, is an ideal place to shop for unique, handcrafted gifts and locally-made holiday treats. Vendors are housed outdoors in historically crafted booths at the Eighth Street Market Place.
While the Kerstmarkt has become a tradition for many West Michigan families, vendors have reported yearly U.S. customers from as far away as Texas and many European guests traveling from Chicago. Now opening the Saturday before Thanksgiving, we offer our products to early Christmas shoppers as well as the opportunity for vendors to offer Thanksgiving-related items.
2019 Kerstmarkt Schedule:
- Saturday, November 23, 9 - 5pm
- Friday, November 29, 11 - 5pm
- Saturday, November 30, 9 - 5pm
- Tuesday, December 3, 3 - 8 (Parade of Lights)
- Friday, December 6, 3 - 8 (Sinterklaas Procession at 7 pm)
- Saturday, December 7, 9 - 5
- Friday, December 13, 3 - 8
- Saturday, December 14, 9 - 5