Norwegian Lutheran Church
Currently under restoration, the Norwegian Lutheran Church of Calumet was established as a congregation in 1871 and constructed in 1898. It served an immigrant population from Norway, as well as other European countries, that had come to work in the region's copper mines. The church is open to the public daily from 9 am to 6 pm from June to early October.
|Season(s) of Operation